Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why you should RUN (not walk) to KROGER


I just got back from Kroger and found a couple of NICE "hidden" deals.

First - our local Kroger (on Beach Street) has their women's Suave Deodorant on clearance for 77 cents. What makes this a "run now" deal is if you have any coupons for Suave Deodorant. I had seven (7) 50 cent off coupons for any Suave Deodorant. With Kroger's double/triple coupon policy, this means FREE deodorant.And guess what happened when I checked out? Instead of self adjusting the coupon, it gave the full 1.00 off - that's right! I actually ended up NEGATIVE and had to pick up a pack of gum.
I will check the web for any printables, but Suave usually doesn't have online coupons to print. If you have the coupons though, go get this deal!

Another "hidden" gem is that Right Guard deodorant is on sale for 1.00 - but here's the "downside". It's an unlisted deal, and our Kroger was out. Since it wasn't listed in the ad, they won't give rainchecks. So I will keep checking to see if they have any in stock.

Now is a great time to get some Jennie-O turkey and send it off quickly for the rebate. Do you have a Jennie-O coupon? In the paper a while back there were 1.00 any two packages/products of Jennie-O, so if you have those, it makes this deal even better (because rebates are based on the price BEFORE coupons).

Blistex is also on sale for 1.00 each. If you've been couponing for a while, you should have a Blistex coupon for 35 cents off. I was able to pick up four FREE Blistex lip balms!

Tennessee Pride gravy is on sale for 1.00. I tried this last time it was "free" after coupon, and it was pretty good. WAY better than I expected. It's great for a busy week day morning when Kenn (my husband) wants biscuts and gravy. Luckily I still had a 1.00 off coupon, so I picked up another free package of gravy.
(Side note - I do have a couple of 55 cent off coupons - if you want a good deal - not free but good.)

Kroger also has their chicken breasts on sale for 1.89 a lb. I stocked up!

I also took advantage of the Kelloggs deal. Buy 4 participating Kelloggs products for $10.00 and get 2 FREE gallons of milk (Springdale milk). You can go here to get a 1.00 off 3 boxes of cereal coupon to make this deal better. I searched for better coupons, but couldn't find any, although I do suggest to you that you do a search for your own before heading to the store. You can get Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Rice Krispies, Special K bars, and more on this deal. So for 10.00 or less you can get for boxes of cereal and two gallons of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment