Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Great Week for CVS Deals (but not so much for Walgreens)

This week was a great week for the CVS shoppers!
First, there were numerous products that were "free" after ECB (Extra Care Bucks) and coupons. Most were high quality items as well, including ThermaCare heat wraps (and you could get up to 5 with money back), Nivea Body Wash, Revlon Lipstick, Oral B floss, crest toothpaste, and Listerine mouthwash. On top of that, when I scanned my card at the little coupon machine I received a $5 off any purchase of $15 or more.
Yesterday, I went and was able to get 2 lipsticks, floss, and Contact Lens Solution (a monthly ECB I hadn't done yet). I spent less than a 1.00 out of pocket and $14 in previous ECBs and got 22.00 in ECB! I walked out with the products and more money than when I walked in. I also got rainchecks on the ThermaCare, Nivea, and Listerine (I will go back today to see if they came in).
With the Thermacare - I will get 5 Neck to Arm wraps FREE.
Nivea - I will MAKE 2.00!!!
Listerine - I will get them free (or make .01).
I am hoping that another coupon prints out soon too! That would make this deal even sweeter.

At Walgreens, I had Rapid Rewards (RRs) that expired today, so I picked up some Pert Plus (.99 after coupon) 3 in 1 for Men, Gilette Deodorant for Men, Consumer Reports Magazine and spent my 10.00 RR's. I didn't see ANYTHING good this week at Walgreens for the Rapid Rewards, not even for the mid-week special sale (starting today). Oh well - it has been good there lately, so they are bound to have an "off week".

I would head over to CVS pronto to take advantage of these great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment