Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Today was a GREAT DAY

I was pleasantly surprised with today's mail! I received a coupon for Famous Footwear, $10 off a purchase of $10 or more, a coupon for a free bag of cat food from Royal Canin, and a coupon for $5 off my next purchase of $20 or more from Dominos pizza.

I was also pleased with my communication skills. I had to call PayPal due to a charge dispute. I was glad to speak to a man who corrected the problem immediately. I also called AT&T and canceled our home phone (we use cell phones only and that's an uneccesary expense). The woman on the phone was so polite.

Another great thing about today is that I went to YouData and made $1.85 cents today just looking at a few ads (it took about 30 seconds). I figure even at $2.00 a week - that's an extra $100 a year I have!

It was a good day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment