Tuesday, May 11, 2010
You Know You've Watched Food Inc. If....
Observations From My Daily Life:
You Know You've Watched Food Inc. If...
1. You find organic milk and eggs on sale and seriously consider buying a freezer to hold it all. (notice the photo - and we already had 1.5 gallons of milk in the fridge)
2. Your love for Heinz ketchup is beginning to cause an inner moral dilemma.
3. You know who Monsanto is and you don't like them.
4. You start a backyard garden with "heirloom seeds" and you've never even grown a flower before.
5. You try to convince your children that grilled veggies go better with burgers than potato chips.
6. You attempt to make your own laundry detergent.
7. You think a composter or rain barrel makes a nice Mother's Day/Anniversary/Birthday gift.
8. You can drive by Sonic or McDonalds and NOT want to pull in and get something.
9. You try to come up with ways to teach your dog NOT to chase/kill birds so that you can have a few chickens.
10. You read the labels on products before you purchase them (and often put them back on the shelf).
Please feel free to leave a comment and add to this list (can be funny, serious, etc.)