Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Monday, January 18, 2010

A New (and Unexpected) place for FREEBIES



I found new store where GREAT deals are to be had. Can you guess? No "reward bucks", no "loyalty cards" - straight FREE items (after coupons).
It's TARGET!
Yes - Target. How? Because Target issues their own store coupons which you can COMBINE with manufacturer coupons.
I went to Target today because on Friday I got a Target Coupon booklet in the mail. Inside were some great coupons on Burt's Bees products, Colgate Toothpaste, and more.

So, I searched online for other Target coupons and came up with two FREE items and a few VERY CHEAP items.

Free (No out of pocket expense to me at all!!!!)
1. Burt's Bees soap (Target had a 3.00 off any item over 3.50. I had a Burt's Bees 1.00 off any non-lip item. The soap is 3.99, minus 3.00 from target, and 1.00 from Burt's Bees themselves. I actually made a penny!
2. Nivea Body wash. Target has a 1.00 coupon on any Nivea item. I had a 2.00 off Body wash coupon from Nivea (in Sunday paper). It is on sale for 2.99. Take off the 1.00 from target, and the 2.00 Nivea, and it's FREE (actually plus a penny again for me!)

I then found a great deal on toothpaste. Colgate Max Whitening was on sale for 1.79. I had a 1.00 off coupon and a 75 cents off Target coupon. So I got it for 4 CENTS!

I also had to get some shampoo for my teeenage son. He will only use shampoo not deemed too "girly". I found Pantene 2 in 1 (Classic Clean) for 3.29 each - 6.58 for 2. I had a 3.00 off Pantene, so that was 3.58 for 2, then Target had a 2.00 off coupon, which makes it 1.58 for 2 Pantene (so 79 cents each!). I think that's pretty good for Pantene.
I also got two Healthy choice meals for a reasonably good deal - they were 1.75 each (which is a good price already) and I had 1.75 in coupons, so I paid 1.75 for 2. Much cheaper than the cafeteria lunch :)
I then went over to the Cat Treat Aisle and made a great deal. Purina Temptations were on sale for 1.49 and I had a buy one get one free coupon. That brought it down to 1.49 for 2. I then had 1.00 off coupon from target, so I paid 49 cents for both!!!!
I had to get something for the dogs, since I got our cat something. I found Cesar's treats on sale for 2.99. I had a 1.00 off coupon and a 1.00 off target coupon. So I paid 99 cents for them. They are high quality and great for training (the perfect size for teaching a new trick).

So - I plan to go to Target more often, especially with deals like these.

If

No comments:

Post a Comment