Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Summing up This Week's Free Samples and Fun





This was a great week as far as free went.
Each day the mail contained free items including:
2 magazines (Parents and Weight Watchers)
samples of Pull-Ups
Vitamin E sticks
Slim fast bar
Bounce dryer sheets
sugar substitute
and more!

I also used two great coupons to get free (actually more than free) items at Wal-mart. One was a coupon for Renu: http://www.renu.com/
which meant that I got 2.00 off a product that was 1.47!
I also used the Starkist Tuna coupons from VocalPoint (you will need to sign up for VocalPoint, which is a good tester site) to get 1.00 off tuna pouches that cost 93 cents. So I came out of Wal-Mart with four free items and actually had 1.20 off the book I was wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment