Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Want to Come to Walgreens with me tomorrow?

After looking at the ads, the only thing at CVS I will be getting is a free box of Puffs. I have a 1.00 off coupon and they have it on sale for .94.
Walgreens has a few deals good enough that I am willing to shop there, even if they are a little more irritating to deal with (their coupon rules are much more stringent than CVS and they tend to be less friendly as well).
1. Colgate toothpaste (MaxFresh) is on sale for $2.99 with a 2.00 Rapid Reward (this means it "costs" .99). I have a 1.00 off coupon. So more free toothpaste!
2. Nivea hydrating shower gell is on sale for $4.99 with a 2.00 rapid reward (this means that "costs" 2.99). I have a 2.00 off coupon, so I MIGHT get this (not sure, as I know I can get it free if I wait, and I have 4 bottles already)
3. Thermacare Heat Wraps are on sale for 2.49 with 2.49 rapid rewards (so these are FREE). There is suppossed to be a coupon in Sunday's paper on these as well, but I have not verified it. Either way, I will definitely be picking up some of these.
NOTE - Because you CANNOT use Rapid Rewards on the same product (you can't use Thermacare Rapid Rewards on Thermacare). I will get the toothpaste, then the thermacare, then vice versa....... so it will be a couple of different transactions to get a few.
4. Triaminic Cough Strips are on sale 2 for 10.00, with a 5.00 rapid reward (so 2 for 5.00). I will have to check, but I believe I have one or two coupons that are 3.00 off one. I know I have a few 2.00 off one. So if I can find at least one 3.00 off one, this will be free.
5. They have their Post Cereals on sale for 1.75, which is a good price. I will pick some up if I have a coupon for at least .75 cents off one box.
6. Kleenex is on sale for 79 cents - a pretty good deal, especially if you have a coupon. I have a 50 cents off 3 - which makes it a little better.

So that's what I see in the ad. I will let you know what I actually get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment