Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grocery Shopping This Week

Here's my "plan" for grocery shopping this week.

Sprouts -
Remember that the BEST day to go is WEDNESDAY, where you will be able to take adavantage of 2 weeks worth of sales (this upcoming week and last week). Today ONLY (3/17) you can still take adavantage of Cuties Clemintines 5lb box for 2.99 (and make the deal sweeter by using a 1.00 off coupon from last Sunday's newspaper). Their exra ground beef is also only 2.99 lb. today.(and remember this beef is safe and natural). Kettle potato chips are also on sale for 2.99! There is a 1.00 coupon you can use with this (from the newspaper). That's an UNBELIEVABLE price!

This week's ad (good through NEXT Wednesday) has strawberries on sale for 1.47 lb, cucumbers for only 49 cents each, red bell peppers for 88 cents each, and, in my opinion, the BEST deal is 1.89 a lb for fresh chicken breast tenders (all natural, no hormones!) Muir Glen tomatoes are on sale for 1.25 each (4 for $5). You can go to the Muir Glen website and print off two $1.00 coupons to get them for only a quarter each! That's what I did this morning!

(Side note - I do plan to get the Kettle Chips, but I will check to see if Wal-Mart or Target carries them and ad match it so I don't have to go all the way back to Sprouts today).

Kroger has a couple of good deals this week. My favorite is that Annie's Mac N Cheese (which is organic, and also comes in gluten free varities) is on sale for 49 cents each when you buy 8 (or a total of 8 participating products). I bought 7 and 1 Wesson Oil (on sale for 1.99 and I had a 1.00 off coupon). Other great products in their Buy 8 Save $4 deal are: Del Monte Tomatoes 50 cents, Bumble Bee Tuna 50 cents, Skinner pasta 50 cents, and Kraft or Sargento cheeses 1.67 each. Ther are coupons available for all of these products, either online or from the newspaper.

Alberstons was the place for me today! They have an amazing deal on cereal and milk. You can get 7 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $14 AND get 3 coupons for FREE MILK (value of $4.19 or less). I had coupons of course, so I was able to get 3 gallons of milk and 7 boxes of cereal for $10.50! Unbelievable!
I also took advantage of their "Free Nature's Own bread when you buy Country Crock margarine" , which is on sale for 1.99. I used a 30 cent coupon (took 9 cents off) and got both the bread and "butter" for only 1.09!
Their Oscar Meyer lunch meats are also on sale for 2.50, which makes a great deal when combined with the 1.00 off 2 coupon!
I also picked up 3 packages of Birdseye Steamers corn for FREE - They are on sale for 1.00 and I had 3 coupons for 35 cents off (which triples to make them FREE). AND they are still doing the Monopoly game so I got some game pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment