Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vocalpoint and Pantene Nature Fusion


Recently, Vocalpoint (an online community that offers product samples) sent me a full size bottle of Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo. I was already using Pantene Classic 2 in 1 Shampoo. When I received the new Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo, I switched to it and WOW!
First, this shampoo lathers up into a rich, luxurious foam (which I LOVE). It also left my hair very soft and moisturized, with a noticeable difference right away. My hair was softer - so soft I considered not using conditioner (but I did - as I have naturally curly hair that is also very dry).
I really enjoyed this product and would recommend Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo to my friends. Even compared to Pantene's Classic line, it performed better -i.e. more moisture, more lather, cleaner feeling. My hair looks and feels healthier already!

If you haven't tried Pantene's new Nature Fusion line, I would recommend you try it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment