Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Caress Evenly Gorgeous - A product worth PAYING for


Yes - you read the title correctly - there are things out there that I think are worth spending money on. I know that I can (and did yesterday) find free body wash products. And most (if no all) do the job.
BUT...
This product, Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating body wash is amazing. The scent is divine, and is called Burnt Brown Sugar. The body wash itself lives up to the promises on the bottle!
I know you are wondering how I found this fabulous product. Easy answer: Wal-Mart.com was giving away free samples a while ago and I got one in the mail. I also got another free sample in the mail last week from Vive Major.
Those samples have me hooked! The kids can use the other body wash, but for me, I am indulging myself with Caress! The price (before coupons) is between 5.00 and 8.00 for an 18 oz. bottle.

I'm almost tempted to dry the body bar/soap in the same scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment