Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Special Target Deal *Free Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts


At Target today, I noticed they have their PowerBar Energy Gel Blasts on sale for 99 cents. This is a reasonably good price, but can easily become a Freebie if you combine it with the 1.00 off coupon from the newspaper (SS 1/03/10). I was able to pick up 5 packages for free.
I also checked out the CVS "hidden" deal on the same item. If you buy the PowerBar Energy Gel Blasts at CVS this month, you will get 1.50 in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). My CVS has them on "sale" for 1.59, so you would pay 9 cents after ECB's if you don't have the coupons, or you can turn this deal into a money maker if you have the 1.00 off coupon!
I haven't tried these yet, but with two guys in my life (my husband and 13 year old son) that love camping and hiking, I am sure they will be eaten quickly!

On a quick side note - I actually went to Target to get a good deal on Charmin. CVS has their Charmin Basic 12 double roll TP packs on sale for 4.99. Target will ad-match the deal, which means I could use both my 1.00 Charmin Target coupon and my 1.00 Charmin manufacturer coupon, which would mean 2.99 for 12 double rolls of tp. Unfortunately, Target only had the 18 packs.....and I am almost thinking they do things like that on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment