Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free Cat and Dog Food!


I must say that I have a "love/hate" relationship with Petsmart. I dislike strongly that they sell live animals (namely dogs and rodents). I do not agree with their stance on this and have a hard time supporting any store that sells animals when so many already need homes. They also do not ensure that the future owners know enough about their "purchase".

BUT - today I am liking them. I was able to go in and use 8 coupons with NO problem and my total was 0.00 and it didn't take a manager, no one glared at me, and the cashier was friendly the entire time.

Eubakenuba sent me a 10.00 off coupon for their puppy food. It was on sale for 9.99, so I grabbed a bag.

I also had 7 coupons for Purina cat food (free 6 oz. bag). I got 7 bags!

The picture shows the bags of cat food. I gave the dog food to one of the local rescue/adoption organizations, since our dogs are not puppies.

I am thrilled!!!!

Petsmart gets an A plus today on service!

No comments:

Post a Comment