Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today's Mail - Worth the Wait!


It was hard, painful, and downright wrong to make me wait two days for mail. Since Monday was President's Day (even though school was in session...)which is a National Holiday, there was no mail delivery. Which meant I had to wait until Tuesday for mail.
In the mailbox today I received:
1 reusable shopping bag for Frozen Groceries courtesy of Skinny Cow, Nestle Drumsticks, and Haagen-Dazs.
Beech Nut coupons for 2 FREE jars and a free cereal (total value 3.50)
Two seperate packages from Kotex including TWO coupons for 1.00 off any Kotex product.
Free Sample of Kleenex from Costco.
Rouge Magazine - with the following coupons on the back.
1.00 off any Olay Body Wash, 2.00 off any Natural Instincts Product, 1.00 off any Zest, Ivory, or SafeGuard Product OR Old Spice or Gillette Body wash, 1.00 off Perfect 10, 1.00 off Secret Clinical (not trial size), 1.00 off any two Head and Shoulders, Free Zest bar with any Venus Embrace Razor, 1.00 of Olay Skin Care.
Vegetarian Starter Kit - I was hoping for coupons, but there weren't any :(
Forbes magazine
Saveur magazine

1 comment:

  1. SO funny! I dread my mailbox... avoid it at all costs. It's just more stuff I have to do something with. :) I guess it's just about attitude.

    ReplyDelete