Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Free Grocery Shopping Items


Today I went grocery shopping (mini-shopping trip with Callie, our 2 year old). I first went to Kroger and picked up 3 bottles of Gatorade. After my 1.00 off coupons, they were free. I also picked up my free Digiorno pizza from Kraft First taste. which is a great website by Kraft that will peridically offer free samples.
I also went by CVS for a quick trip to see what was printing out of the Extra Care Card Scanner and got a 1.00 off any hand or body lotion coupon. So I picked up an Aveeno trial size bottle for .99 and got a nice free bottle of lotion.
I also went by Wal-Mart and picked up a few more Renu contact lens solutions bottles (which are a money-maker, since they are only 1.47 and you get 2.00 off with the Renu coupon).
I was able to print 2 out at a time (2 per email address, 4 per computer/printer). These can make great items to put in the Troop Care Packages! If you aren't going use the coupons, PLEASE print them out and I will use them and give you the items or put them in the Troop boxes at our school. Don't let free offers go to waste!
I also picked up some very cheap (but not free) Post-its. Wal-mart had post-its for a1.28 and I had 3 coupons for 1.00 off one package.
I did also find a good deal on Beech Nut "Let's Grow" mini-meals. They were on sale for 1.08 and I had 1.00 off one coupons. So I grabbed six chicken and stars packages for Callie. If she won't eat them then I will give them to the Community Storehouse which will always be glad to take your unwanted freebies!
I also picked up my last Thermacare from CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment