Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Friday, January 29, 2010

What's Free for my family today?



I went to Target today, since the kids had dental appointments and I had a little extra time.
I was able to get some great deals, although I did have to ask for a manager because the cashier didn't want to even scan my coupons. (That cost them a letter to the home office - I am famous for my letters.)

Free(no cost after coupons)
Johnson Buddies soap, SlimFast 6 count chocolate bars, Johnson and Johnson Band-Aids to go (2 of these), Hello Kitty Band-Aid packets (4 of these), Renu contact solution (2 of these), Johnson's baby bath/wash

Very Cheap deals I found
Extra gum 3 pack - 79cents
Ball Park Turkey franks - 89 cents
Uncle Bens Ready rice - 24 cents
Barilla Plus pasta (2 packages) - 75 cents each

They also had their grapes on sale for a reasonable seasonal price of 1.49 lb. So I picked up some of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment