Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great deals at Kroger this week! **Bonus Coupons!

Today I had to make a run to Kroger to get bread, milk, lunch meat and other neccessities. As I was there I found TWO bonus deals:

1. - Zip-loc containers. They are already on sale for a great price (less than 2.00 before coupons), but what made it better was that someone had placed a 1.00 off any Zip-loc container product. I was able to get two for 1.25 each, and one for 99 cents! So I spent 3.49 for 3 Zip-loc container packages AND I am sending off for the $5 rebate from SC Johnson (you get $5 back when you buy 3 participating products, and there a lot).
You've got plenty of time for this rebate, as it's good until June. This is a great "money maker" deal if you can stand to wait just a little bit for your money back.

2. They were giving away free samples of Totino's pizza and Toaster Strudel. The Pillsbury Toaster Strudel is on sale right now for 1.77 and with the free samples they were giving out 1.00 off one coupons! So I picked up two packages as a "gift" to the kids. I am willing to pay 77 cents for them, since the kids like them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment