Join MySurvey and get Rewarded for giving your Opinion!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jello Mousse Temptations


Jello Mousse Temptations was nice enough to send me coupons for 5 free containers. After trying them out myself and sharing with friends and family, here is the verdict: THEY ARE AMAZING!
First, I didn't notice any aftertaste (from artificial sweeteners). One sampler was worried that a 60 calorie mousse would taste like a 60 calorie mousse - but this is not the case. These taste great and have a great texture as well.
The packages cost around 3.00 at my local grocer's and each package has 6 servings/containers. You can find numerous coupons for 50 cents to 1.00 off which makes this a better price.
To sum it up - this is something I will be buying in the future. Because I am so cheap though, I will wait until I have a good coupon or they are on sale.
Pros - great taste, texture, flavor, no aftertaste
Cons - small size (I guess this is why it is only 60 calories), cost

No comments:

Post a Comment